2010!!

2010!!
Sarah and Iris

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sharing

So, as you can see, my daughter and I share this blog. You'd think we'd post more often since there are two of us. Now that I'm six weeks postpartum, I'm trying to reclaim my former life and reinvent it at the same time. I have chosen too many categories.

Things I need to do on a daily basis:
Housework- 2 hours
Manage older children logistics- 3 hours
Church work/ scripture study- 1 hour
Real work- 1 hour
Tend to temporal needs of infant- 18 hours

Things I want to do on a daily basis:
Scrapbooking- 1 hour
Read- 1 hour
Exercise- 1 hour
Watch TV- 2 hours
Play/ talk to the baby- 4 hours
Organize house- 2 hours
Talk on the phone- 2 hours
Computer- 1 hour
Hang out with family- 3 hours
Sleep/ Nap: 10 hours

Total Hours Needed per day: 52
Hours I have: 24

Hmmmm... unsolvable dilemma in my opinion.

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

How did I miss that you were the Sarah that commented on my blog. AHHHHH! Love your blog!

Iris is so precious!!!!

This post - oh, I can relate! How can we find more hours?