2010!!
Sarah and Iris
Monday, March 9, 2009
Two weeks out
So, Iris is two weeks old and I can't believe the roller coaster ride this has been. I'm so happy that she's here and we are having a great time with her. Rachel is visiting and my house is sparkling clean, organized, and the frig is well stocked with healthy food. Mom has come every day to clean and do laundry and buy little pick-me-ups for Day and Cas- aren't mom's the best?! My sisters and sisters-in-law call to check on me and my mother-in-law calls, prays, and ordered us pizza :) All of this attention takes away some of the pregnancy woes I experienced. And, to top it off, I haven't had to think (much) about work or primary! I also continue to be entertained by Laura's blog- thanks for that. My days are now filled with feedings, cat naps, diaper changes, and picture taking. I'm trying to enjoy every minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment