2010!!

2010!!
Sarah and Iris

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too many too fast

I wondered if I would get into blogging once I wasn't working so much and I guess today answered my question. Although it could be like my journal keeping where I play catch up a lot instead of daily writing.
But... this is a good way to record events like the stressful one tonight. John turns 36 next week and recently bought a motorcycle. 'Nuff said. He's mostly been riding it around the neighborhood until he's used to it but tonight he decided to ride it to the church for weekly basketball. I made him PROMISE to call me the minute he arrived so I would know he was safe. 30 minutes after he left and no phone call. I called him and he didn't answer. What is a 9 1/2 month pregnant wife supposed to do at this point? I called my dad, who was also at the church to find out if John was there. And he was. already playing. without a care in the world :) I tried his cell again and he answers that he forgot. Man, did I let him have it. while staying kind and loving, of course.

No comments: