2010!!

2010!!
Sarah and Iris

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

We had a weekend in paradise with the Miller side of the family at a beach house on St. George Island in the Gulf.  The house was beautiful and spacious and the company was fabulous!  The sand on the Gulf side is whiter and finer than the Atlantic side and the kids had a lot of fun playing in the waves and building sand castles.  Papa led the way with the fishing and even let the grandkids reel in a few fish (it was the same one cast and recast- by the last grandkid, that poor fish was worn out!)  Mema had planned out the meals and everything was abundant and delicious.  We were able to attend church at a small branch in Apalachicola about 20 min away Sunday morning.  They had 21, we added 15, so it was a similar experience to the branch we attended years ago in Key West.  Beautiful little town and very friendly people. 

3 comments:

millerc1024 said...

What a fabulous time was had by us as well. Beautiful beach and wonderful people!

By the way, that pic of Iris is just tooo cute!!!!

Brett M said...

I had no idea that you had a blog. How funny! I just happened to look at Laura's blog and saw this on the right. Love you guys! I wish it would have worked out for us to come visit. Hopefully we can talk soon :-)

Sarah Miller said...

I'm working on the blog again! I need to journal, so I'm getting organized :)